Well constructed 1892 building with adjoining lot (506 N Wash) presently blacktopped and used as parking for 7 + cars. Building is in the heart of the N. Washington Street revitalization district and offers a tremendous opportunity for someone that wants a home in Old Town with side garden and garage/carriage house. Buildings last use was a real estate office and has remained in the family surviving with most of its original features creating a blank canvas for a special home with todays modern features.
Search powered by
© Bright MLS. All rights reserved.
Listings provided by Bright MLS from various brokers who participate in IDX (Internet Data Exchange). Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.